Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saint Patricks Day Joy...

I would say today was one of those m, wake up on the right side of the bed days. Tay woke me up at around 7 singing "...Gods not read he's surely alive he's living on the inside..." We got up and started getting ready for the Saint Patricks Day activities. I took time doing her hair, we went to Joplins parade and then Moriah, my roomie, cooked some awesome food. The day ended at about 830. Tay is now in bed and my homework is mostly done. Why can't all days be this easy?
I can honestly say I didn't think too.much today about my worries. I didn't fret over money or time or school. I simply lived a day focusing on my family and being carefree... Amazing!
I know financially all will work out. I know I have some great friends helping me in this time of need with Tay and the surgery and anything else I ask for. My problem is getting past being stubborn and just asking.
Tonight I'm going to go to bed thinking only of the Joys in my life. . . Tay, Justin, my awesome Church family, and maybe a new guy in the mix but shhhh I'm taking that part slow as rushing into anything at this moment in my life would be no good. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment