Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today is almost over.

So, once again I had to leave work because of this cyst.... My ovary won again. :(
While I was at work I began to think of all the stuff going on currently and how this is affecting me and my friends. I try to keep as much of it to myself as I don't like to be negative but recently this has been rough.
I am dealing with this health stuff which includes a complex cyst on my ovaries, rotting tonsils, and at the end of summer the gastric bypass surgery.
My mother is ill due to her drinking. My grandmother is dealing with extreme pain and will have surgery soon. My finances are tough from having to miss work. I've recently learned of a "best friend" who slept with the man I was with 6 yrs. I am on the verge of getting sent to a.department at work I hate.
All this wears on a person many ways. I push through as much as I can but sometimes I struggle. I get short with friends and family, I cancel on plans, I don't return texts or calls, and I simply just don't care some days about your issues.
We are all human. We all deal with life differently. These are the moments that make or break friendships. These moments allow me to appreciate the good even more then before. They show me that being stubborn and not asking for help doesn't always work and that I am stronger then ever before.
This blog isn't about pitty parties... It's about showing you a different view.... So once again smile. Step back and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment