Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everyone has stressers.....

So, although I try to be optimistic about things sometimes you just get overwhelmed. Between my ovairan cyst causing me not to be able to work as much as I need, to my lack of money to pay bills, there is the worry of being able to hold my temper when I'm so tired from no sleep and overwhelming pain. I have doctors appointments, other commitments, school, 2 kids, regular household chores and mommy duty all while trying not to freak out about what is going on with my health. There are roommate stressers (even tho my roomies are awesome), financial stressers and every day friend stresses. In the last two years I have been lied too and kicked down by "close friends". I have had to go from being in a six year relationship to becoming a single mom who has to work and do it all on her own while dealing with a crszy thieving man and his "new wife". I try to look at everything on the positive side but every once in awhile we all have our moments and should give ourselves time to feel, grieve, and just ride the waves of emotions because ignoring feelings is never healthy. Today is one of those days. I'm giving myself a set amount of time and then jumping off this pitty pot.
I try to keep a gratitude list and remember that this too shall pass.
So today I am going to remind
myself to breath... Take a few moments to feel... And then breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment